Tuesday, August 17, 2010

I love Malcom in the Middle

"Lois: God, they're just boobs, lady. What's your problem?" 
 
 I just love this show! It is much like my life...or makes my life look better, I can't decide which :)


 Have you ever watched it?
"Lois: Drink your milk. "
"Dewey: It's lumpy. "
"Lois: Then chew it."

I don't know...I guess I just like the sick humor of it all

"Lois: Look at those Parker boys across the street. They may be healthy, but, honest to God, those are the ugliest little boys ever born. They look like boiled beets, don't you think? And those Henderson kids? They electrocuted their dog when they were trying to get free cable. How smart can they be? Just remember, any kid who makes fun of you is a creepy little loser who will end up working in a car wash.
Malcolm: This shouldn't make me feel better, but it does."

I guess I relate to Lois, the mom, the most

She is hot-headed and stubborn. Her kids see her as tannical figure, a crazed control freak, and indeed she is, but her behavior was caused by Francis' bad behavior as a toddler (wow, that is familiar!). 

"Francis: I'm working for a moron. "
" Lois: Of course you are, honey. Your boss is an idiot, your co-workers are incompetent and you are underappreciated. Welcome to the working world. "


Just my musings for the day :))


No comments: